Essays on Climate Change
How to Structure an Essay on Climate Change?As you start writing, you must take notes and ensure that your introduction part provides the readers with the basic information about your take on things. For example, if you would like to talk about the Indian reservations and the water pollution, it must be mentioned. An essay on climate change should also start with a hook sentence or an inspiring fact (statistics, recent discoveries, etc) that would motivate the readers to continue. The purpose is to explain the problem and point your readers toward your main argument (thesis statement). The same relates to the body parts of your writing where you must provide topic sentences that include relevant facts and information connected to your thesis. For example, when dealing with a climate change persuasive essay, structure your facts from the most important to the less important before coming up with a conclusion. The final part of your climate change essay may pose recommendations or talk about your point of view as you offer solutions based on what you have discovered and the facts mentioned in your paper. Depending on whether it is a debate or research paper, you may mention a call to action or restate your thesis.
The Main Points of Climate Change: Factors & PreventionBefore you learn how to write your how to prevent climate change essay, remember to explore the basic points and causes of the climate change that we observe for decades. Speaking of the factors that affect the climate change, we have:
- Rapid industrialization.
- Improper use of available resources.
- Dangerous agricultural practices.
- Negative consumer practices and pollution.
- Livestock issues.
- Logistics and transportation.
- Thoughtless extraction of energy.
- Ocean pollution.This leads us to important climate change essay points that must be mentioned as one focuses on the ways to prevent climate change. Here is what you must include:
- Climate change leads to rising of the global temperatures.
- We observe rising sea levels that affect the marine habitat.
- There are unpredictable weather patterns observed all over the world.
- There are extreme weather events like earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, and rapid changes that are caused by the aforementioned factors.
- Many of the current human practices lead to land degradation.
- Loss of wildlife statistics and biodiversity challenges.Make sure to always brainstorm various ideas and see what climate change effects have been caused by humans and what happens as the natural run of things.
Climate Change Speech Essay WritingOne of the most popular types of essay writing related to climate change is the speech, which can also serve as a presentation. As you compose your climate change speech essay, always read it aloud and aim for high readability. You can take notes as you look into your subject and operate with the facts where you explain things just like you are a host on some television program. It will help to increase the accessibility of your essay. Working with your speech, you can take a case study in your local community or create one where you talk about particular humans responsible for the changes that you see. Make sure that every claim that you make is supported by the facts and statistics.
3 Tips for a Climate Change EssayThe most important is to provide your readers with the facts and include statistical data to support your ideas and the claims. Here are three important tips to consider:
1. Always research your topic first! Include statistical information and use at least two sources per page of your writing.
2. Determine your climate change essay type! Depending on whether you plan to compose a reflective essay about climate change or write a cause-and-effect paper, your structure and academic objectives will differ. Check with your grading rubric and academic advisor before you start.
3. Provide information about the possible solutions and the methods to address the climate change issue. You can start with the social media campaigns or the Artificial Intelligence tools as an example.