Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Do not submit false claims – you may be liable for damages!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Claimant information will be published on the gradesfixer.com site in place of disabled content.
The process for counter-notifications is governed by Section 512(g) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act: A counter-notification submitted to us must include the following specific elements:
- identification of the specific URLs of material that we have removed or to which we have disabled access;
- your full name, address, telephone number, and email address, and the username of your account.;
- the statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which gradesfixer.com is located, and will accept service of process from the claimant.”
- the statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;” and
- a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. Please also be advised that we enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers who are repeat infringers.